Restaurant “La Table de La Désirade” | Hôtel La Désirade ***
A short note from Pierre and Benedicte
Whether you are a resident of the hotel or just want to taste our cuisine, La Table de La Désirade restaurant continues your journey of the senses.
Valérie Bedel, restaurant manager, coordinates the kitchen and dining room teams to guarantee you quality services with the aim of adapting them to the constant evolution of customer expectations.
Pacôme Epron, our chef for the 15th consecutive season, offers you an inventive cuisine full of flavours based on seasonal and essentially local products. For a taste tour of Belle-Ile.
Clémence Laïlic, our butler, provides with his team a careful and attentive service, and guides you in the discovery of a wine list with references appreciated by “insiders”…
- The restaurant is opened everyday for the lunch and dinner during the season (April – November)
- At lunchtime, “snacks” plates, land, sea or vegetable garden version are served from 12am to 1.30pm. It is possible to organize lunches (minimum 10 people, please book in advance).
- In winter, from mid-January to the end of March, La Table de La Désirade is opened on Saturday evenings, with a new menu every week.
- The restaurant has obtained the title of “Maître Restaurateur”, which distinguishes professionals in the traditional catering industry who offer “quality cuisine based on fresh produce”.
- Rewarded by the Guide Michelin, we can read on their website “With no doubt, one of the best table of Belle-Île-en-Mer ! Behind the ovens, the Chef signs a french and modern cuisine by favouring the small growers of the island. This way, in a charming decoration, in wood and stones, the desires of gourmets become true…”
A la Carte
The “à la carte” of our restaurant changes over the seasons and according our inspirations. In low season, it wil be available from tuesday to saturday, and in high season, everyday.
The menu de la Forge
During the season, our chef Pacôme Epron offers you every evening a new “Menu de la forge” with starter, main course and dessert, at 29 € per person for starter/main course or main course/dessert, and at 36 € per person with the 3-courses. To make from the suggestions of the day.
Let yourself be tempted by the 100% blue lobster menu from Brittany or the Seafood platter or our Salt Crust cooked Fish (to be ordered the day before)
The Gourmet Plates
For the lunch time, our “snacks” plates can fit your likings depending if you prefer meat, fish, vegetables or cheeses. We can also add a Gourmet Coffee or Delicacies Trio !
The wine list
True to our image, we invite you to discover our selection of wines: warm and accessible…
Few “great classics”, but quality wines selected for their authenticity, at reasonable prices.
A new catering / takeaway offer, consisting of ready meals, smoked products and preserves, are prepared and packaged in our kitchen.