Services | Hotel La Désirade ***
A short note from Pierre and Benedicte
Service and the desire to please are part of La Désirade’s DNA.
We are particularly proud to welcome you every morning with our hearty breakfast and its many homemade surprises! We help you with a good and a fresh start!
The special breads come from the “Fourn’isle en mer” bakery in Le Palais, the tea menu from Dammann’s, the coffee from la Brûlerie d’Alré, the salmon from the fumoir of Pacôme and the caramel cream from “La Bien Nommée”.
Small pancakes, fresh fruit salads and yoghurts are homemade, melons are from the garden; marmelade’s quant, cakes, pastries are cooked by Jean-Marie our pastry chef…
- Served from 8am to 11am, sweet and sour buffet of fresh, local or homemade products
- Open to all on reservation at 02 97 31 70 70 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Adult: 18€ – Child: 12€ up to 12 years old; 6€ up to 6 years old; offered up to 2 years old
- “P’tit Déj’Express” at 12€, served in the room, with hot drink, fruit juice, bread-butter-jam and mini-viennoiseries.
“La Table de La Désirade” welcomes you on a daily basis
- Adult: 34€ with starter, main course and dessert, to be chosen in the “Suggestions of the Chef” of the “Menu de la forge”
- Children: 17€ with dish and dessert from the “children’s” menu of the day
- Free-to-use and permanent Wifi at the reception.
Computer, tablet, 3G keys and printer available.
- Pets accepted if of reasonable size and kept on a leash, except in dining rooms, pool and spa areas. 14€/night with bowls, carpets and “beach return” towels at your disposal.
- Bicycle rental: 13€ per day. Electric bicycles: 25€ per day (possibility to rent for half a day) Booking recommended
The games of the Désirade
At La Désirade, we invite you to play!
A good way to disconnect and (re)create user-friendly links.
- Our gamebox “The Alchemist’s Secret”: Solve a puzzle in 1 hour maximum by opening 16 drawers containing different clues
- “Collective puzzle”
- Game library with mythical games: 1,000 terminals, Richesses du Monde, Monopoly, Scrabble, Trivial Pursuit, Rummikub, Pictionary, Brainstorm, Quarto, Diplomacy, Taboo, the Qwirkle, the shutthebox…
- Chess table
- Mölkky, petanque and table tennis in the garden
- … and puzzles every night at dinner in the Echos de La Désirade!